Sunday, October 10, 2010

Great Recipe---Soooo good

recipeSo I am annoyed with my blog for some reason its not letting me upload pictures.  So I will have to wait for another day and maybe use the other computer.  Tonight I made Cafe Rio Style pork and man it was sooo good.  This time I was smart and invited enough people over to eat so I wasn't stuck eating the left overs for the next week since Jesse is so busy.  We had the missionaries, and 4 other adults over plus 2 cuties.  Sorry I didn't get any pictures i was a little busy trying to get dinner ready and Kade down for a nap.  Sunday's are not so much fun for naps.

Click here to get the recipes.  There is one for the pork, rice, and cilantro sauce.  Oh man its sooo good and it makes a ton. My friend said that the pork is good to freeze I will have to try that sometime.  She also told me to put the tortillas in the oven with a little bit of cheese to make them just a little crisp.  I'll have to try that sometime.  This really is a great recipe everyone should try it and then invite some friends over cause it makes a lot.

2 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Man I love that cafe rio stuff too. Especially when someone else makes it :-)

bjahlstrom said...

I seriously want to try that recipe!!!