Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Grandma came to visit

 I took my mom to Mazerick Park because it has a great walking path and is so pretty.  I love all the trees in the water.  The weather was perfect crisp fall weather.  Now its warm and humid again.  Kade seemed to like it outside he is doing really good in his stroller, for the most part.  And I just had to take picture of these men fishing because it wouldn't be a Sunday afternoon in Fayetteville if you did see a few men fishing.





My mom came out for a week and it was wonderful.  Kade like Grandma Paula he even fell asleep on her shoulder.

Story Time. Kade is really starting to like books which is fun

And those hands he just can't keep them out of his mouth.
I do have more pictures to upload so maybe I'll get those done sometime soon but for now enjoy these cute pictures.  Oh and he will be 5 months tomorrow....craziness.


3 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

5 months? That is indeed craziness! I need to see that little boy growing so fast! Maybe I will find myself a race out there and come visit. Ok, unlikely. But somehow I'd love to see you! I will call ya this week!

bjahlstrom said...

I'm so glad you had fun with your mom!

Smart Helm said...

That really is a beautiful area. If only it wasn't so humid.. of course then it wouldn't be beautiful. Can't have it all.