Thursday, October 21, 2010

Rice Cereal

Kade tried his first rice cereal Saturday, its was pretty funny.  Actually I think the second day was more comical but no pictures from that.  Last night he ate a lot more but we think thats because we were eating at the same time we were feeding him.  Someone gave us Halloween bibs and how appropriate for the season.  This shirt also makes me laugh it reminds me of my brothers shirt, so Mark Kade is trying to dress like you =)
Getting ready for his first bite, someone looks happy

Not so sure


Well its not so bad

This is my favorite face


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh they are sooo cute!I like how you just plop him on the table top!! now you'll see how wonderful bibs are, have fun!!

mom

bjahlstrom said...

I love those faces.

Smart Helm said...

I love his hair!

Erin Farrar said...

So funny and cute!

Melissa Bunn said...

Love the pictures! He is adorable! We need to catch up. I'll try giving you a call here shortly.