Monday, October 18, 2010

A few more from the cotton fields

So I went back out to the cotton field and took Jesse along with me.  I wanted Kade to look at the camera in at least one picture and I think it worked out great.  I really love having a husband that supports me and all my crazy fun ideas. 
Yep he is talking, and he has been playing with his tongue a lot these days.

Here is my happy boy, oh man his hair just makes me laugh


I am having a lot of fun playing with the pictures in photoshop I just can't decide which one I like the best I think it just depends on the picture.

So this cotton field has already been picked and its amazing to me how much cotton is left behind.  I guess using the machines is easier and more cost effective even though it leaves a ton behind.  I love how Kade is playing with his tongue in this one.  And I'm loving this wagon.  I just picked up a red tricycle at a garage sale. Can't wait to use that in a photoshoot.

3 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

He is so cute. I am glad you got smiling pictures!

WARNERS said...

Jamie - your pictures are so good. Love the wagon too! A perfect prop. but of course its that darn cute little boy who makes the picture!

Hailey Farrar said...

I like the third pic the best, although all of them are great. His hair is so funny! I love it!