Friday, October 15, 2010

Photo shoot with the little man

Had a photoshoot with the little man 2 days ago for his 5 month pictures.  It was so much fun because I went with friend and her two kids. I also got to use the coca cola wagon my mom bought me when she was here.  Then last weekend I was able to find a cool tray of old glass coke bottles.  Seeing how we live in the south and there are cotton fields all over the place we decided to take pictures out there.  I think they turned out pretty good except Kade wouldn't look at the camera. I also played around when I was editing them because I downloaded some new actions. Please tell me which one you like the best and I'm sure I'll post more as I get them edited because I am having so much fun with them.  Happy 5 months little man




11 comments:

bjahlstrom said...

I love them!!! It's so "old timey!"

Devanie said...

These are AWESOME! Great job!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are awesome! I like the effects of the cotton in the back ground. Kade must be looking for his shirt!
Glad your enjoying your son!
Love you guys,
Dad

Anonymous said...

oh how cute, too bad he's not looking at the camera in the black and white. But of course I like them all!! good job!mom

Smart Helm said...

What a cute idea! I guess set up is half the fun :-). U've certainly got the creativity for it.

Melissa Bunn said...

So adorable! I can't believe how big he is getting. What a good idea. I kind of like the black and white one it seems to go with the old coca cola bottle and wagon. But they all look great! Miss you tons!

Myriah Cohen said...

I like the 1st and 3rd.

Grandma Linda said...

I haven't looked at your blog since your Dad first sent me the link. You do a wonderful job. I need to take lessons. I still don't have the knack for putting in pictures and making it look like anything. Kudos to you. Linda Smith

Kiwi said...

That is an awesome wagon. It's perfect for a 5 month old. My favorite is the third image.

Kathy said...

I just like the kid in the wagon... but if I had to choose, I think I like the first one best. The black and white one could come straight out of the 40s or so, so that could be fun for an antique sale or something. You should get together with Marianne and her quilts...! Other grandma

Hailey Farrar said...

I really like the second picture, the blurred cotton looks really cool.
I love his little fat rolls! And the overalls with no shirt was perfect. Great job!