Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

My cute little bear

I think he is trying to look like a scary bear =)  I know you are scared.

Jesse kept calling him an ewok so he then became an ewok. It wasn't too hard to add a cut up shirt to his outfit.  And since he was dressing up I decided to be Princess Leia.  When I told Jill he decided that she would make buns for my hair.  I think it turned out awesome.

I don't really like this picture it makes me look huge but I had to show off my outfit and my ewok

I have to say I am pretty proud of myself for making this outfit.  It was not easy fabric to sew with but I did it and it hits him. Oh and thanks to Jill for making my outfit in about 10 minutes.  I am so glad she is back

12 comments:

Smart Helm said...

That is totally awesome. I love themed halloweens!

Anonymous said...

I love it, Kade is such a good sport! Love you buns!!

mom

Erin Farrar said...

He is so stinkin cute! Love the costume, you did a good job for both you and Kade.

Joy :) said...

LOVE the costumes!!!

Myriah Cohen said...

I love your ewok!

Emily said...

Ha ha ha is all I have to say, I can't stop laughing at the ewok :)

Brie said...

so cute!

juleen said...

you guys are so cute. Good job Mon!!!
xoxoXo

Melissa Bunn said...

Good job on the costume Jamie! He is such a cutie! I lied the other day when we talked. Mitchell is wearing size three diapers. Thanks again for the editing the picture for me!

Morey said...

another dumpster diver! Your family is something!

rebecs said...

well done! very cute ewok, and love the cinnabuns.

Melissa Bunn said...

I mean size four!