Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Last Weeks Happenings

So the other night when I was changing Kade I left his onsie up on his head and then he started to make all these funny faces so I set him up ran and got my camera and took a few pictures,

I don't know if I like this picture better or the one bellow better because they both make me laugh

I mean look at this face.

So my friend Jill has been gone for over a month! and its killing me but it also made me get out and meet new people and I am thankful for that because we have hung out a lot with Britta and Jersi.  We went to the Gillis Hill Farm last week and looked at all the animals. It was a lot of fun until Kade spit up all over me.  He never does that so I didn't have anything with us so we walked around with throw up all over us.  OH well it was still fun.

We saw Hamlet the pig and Jersi really liked him.  First the hand.

And then I nice big slobbery kiss.  It was soo funny.

Britta held Kade for me so I could take some pictures.

Sitting up high on the fence. Only worried about putting those hands in his mouth.

Found this seat at a garage sale last week.  I will have to post about my finds they were great.  I love garage sales. My mom and I had just been talking about these little seats and how great they were.  Wel I found this beauty for $2 and well as you can see Kade seems to enjoy it.  He liked watching his toys float around in the tub.  HE aslo kicked his legs the entire time it was so great.  And mom do you see the wash cloth?  He didn't slip once

He wouldn't look at me once while I had my camera out.  I am a huge fan of this seat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh he will have so much fun in the tubn not that he didn't before. The pics of his turban make me crack up!!


mom

bjahlstrom said...

I like the bottom picture of the onesie-on-the-head! It is really cute. Hey...how come I didnt' see the piggy when I went to Gillis Hill farm? He looks small...maybe he wasn't born yet. Cute.

Smart Helm said...

That's one cute baby! U'll have to teach me about the garage sale tricks. I'm just not good at that.