Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My bed was taken over

 First off the other night I made this giraffe and i have to say i'm pretty proud of myself. Bryn came over and we had a sewing night.  I saw it on someones etsy shop and me being cheap didn't want to buy one and figured I could make my own so here it is.  I drew up the pattern on a brown paper bag and then went to town.  I put a bell inside too so it jingles a little bit thanks to the batting its kind of muffled.

I walked into the room the other night and saw this so I grabbed my camera.

Don't let them fool you neither of them was asleep. But Kade looks like he is up to something... like hehe mom I'm in your bed



They were just too funny. I did get my spot back thank goodness and I now have the whole bed to myself while Jesse is at work for the last 2 days



6 comments:

bjahlstrom said...

Hooray! The giraffe looks great! Kade does look like he's being sly...so cute.

Erin Farrar said...

I love Kades face! haha so fun. Your giraffe is cute. Who knew you would turn out to be such a home maker!

Sarah Jarvis said...

Super cute giraffe! Love it! And the boys in your bed are even cuter. You are so lucky to have two such good men!

Smart Helm said...

Pretty cute! I am very impressed with ur sewing abilities. You must have some engineering blood in you cuz we just get up and get er done.

Powers Fam said...

The giraffe is adorable!! Love the idea of a bell inside. Your two men sure are cute even if they are bed hogs.

Hailey Farrar said...

The picture of Kade on your bed looking up and smiling is adorable. I can't help but smile every time I see it! He is so precious!