Sunday, September 12, 2010

Jordan Lake Part 2

Jesse bought himself a bow for his birthday and its a Ben Pearson bow which makes it even better because it has our name on it. Oh and its his grandpa's name.
See it has our name on it
Practicing in the backyard
Look at that focus
Okay so here are some more pictures from our camping trip last weekend.  We had a nice little set up with our new tent
Here are the views out of our tent.  I liked waking up to the fresh air and trees
Isn't it soo pretty
Here is our happy little family, even though this isn't the best picture of Kade.
Kade and I hanging out while Jesse sets up camp =)
Kade has now begun to chew on everything, especially his blankets
Hanging out in the camp chair, I love this onsie so thank you to whoever gave it to us.  He is now sporting his 6 month clothes
We Love hanging out with the Johnson's here is Chloe and JIll
This is Mike's morning face and Rex is hanging out with dad
Haha I love this picture of Jess, Can't you tell he is thrilled to be awake and making us dinner
The Johnson's had to leave a little early and they took their spatula with them, well that left us to being creative with breakfast the next morning.  I have to say the ax worked great.  We also love Jesse's burner
Hanging out
Kade went on the kayak for the first time and hated every minute of it.  He lasted maybe 2 minutes and then Jesse brought him back. So Kade's double chin makes it so he can't fit in a life jacket because he has no neck.
Chloe hanging out on her tube on the lake
I love this picture of Rex its too cute
I went on a nice quiet kayaking adventure by myself to take a picture of the bald eagle we had seen all weekend but he flew away right before I  could take a picture.
So I got a picture of this guy instead he is still pretty but not as cool as that bald eagle.  It was a great weekend

3 comments:

Powers Fam said...

Your pictures give me hope that we will have fun this week. I think I'll be wearing Tyler for most of the trip. Who knows, maybe he will decide to walk while we are camping.

Sarah Jarvis said...

Awesome camping trip! So beautiful and so much fun! Yay for good camping friends!

Anonymous said...

looks like you had tons of fun, Kade a little to young for the kayak huh? love the last picture of Rex, it is too cute.

mom