Sunday, September 26, 2010

My baby is 4 months and a deer


To start things off Jesse shot his first buck Saturday.  He was very excited so I now have to learn how to cook with deer meat.  Anyone have any good recipes please feel free to share

This little turkey is 4 months well I know you all know that but there are some pictures I took out in the yard the other day. He loves to play with his feet.

Melanie I know you don't like the naked pictures but he is just too cute and well he does have a diaper on.

Holding that head up high.  And I love his face I mean look at those eyebrows

I think this one is the cutest. Oh and he is laying on a jean blanket that I'm trying to finish its only taken me oh I don't know 6 months now maybe more.  I did buy batting a couple of days ago so it should be finished soon. If only Jill were here to help..sigh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to get to NC and play with Kade!! still way tooo cute

mom

Smart Helm said...

He's not naked.. he has a diaper on! And not just a boring white one.. a cute polka dot one. That means it's cute.

Anonymous said...

Did Jesse kill a goat? Seriously, it looks like a skinny dog with long legs.