Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jordan Lake Part 1

We went camping this past weekend up at Jordan Lake. Its up by Raleigh so it wasn't a bad drive at all.  The weather was perfect for camping wow we couldn't have planned it better.  Below are a few pictures that we took and I'll upload more tomorrow.
Here we are not wanting to get out of our tent. 
My boys all snug in their sleeping bags.
And Kade went in the lake as well and didn't seem to mind after awhile.  At first I think it was a little cold for him but it wasn't too bad and after awhile he liked it.  Each time a wave came up he would gasp it was super funny.  This picture makes me laugh even more he looks so silly. 

5 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

Yay for camping with little boys! Can't wait for more pictures! So Kade already has his own sleeping bag? Awesome! He will like it even more the older he gets!

Erin Farrar said...

I love Kades smile in the second picture! So cute. I can't wait to see more.

bjahlstrom said...

I am so glad you guys liked Jordan Lake! Sorry we missed visiting with you up there. It looked like lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

what a butterball, looks like he his enjoying his sleeping bag!!

mom

Smart Helm said...

Very impressive that you can be so excited after sleeping on the ground all night! :-)