Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Camping Smith Lake

Last Friday we went camping with the singles branch.  I'm not going to lie it was pretty stressful and I didn't sleep well.  I think I may have gotten 3 hours of sleep which for me equals bad very bad.  I did however get some fun pictures of Kade.  He did pretty good except when he woke up at 1am and decided it was time to play.  I love how he will let anyone hold him...it makes my life great.
Just in case anyone was worried that my child doesn't have hair here is a picture to show all that he has plenty of hair
I love this little smile
His faces sure do make me laugh

2 comments:

Suz said...

No your child has a LOT of hair compared to mine. To top it off, it's so light it looks like she's bald completely. :)

Powers Fam said...

Sorry about the stressful camping trip. At least it can only get better right? He is so adorable! Hope you are getting better sleep now that you are back at home.