Wednesday, September 15, 2010

4 months

Yesterday this little man turned 4 months.  Its crazy to think that he is already 4 months old.  He is now wearing his 6 month clothes and can fit in a few of his 3-6 months but those are getting snug.  He goes in for his 4 month baby well check up on Friday so I'll get the stats on that later.  I think he is starting to teeth do to the amount of drool and how he puts everything into his mouth.  He giggles when we tickle him and is pretty happy most the time unless its time to go to bed.  Recently he has started staying up until 11 or 12 but then sleeps through the night.  I'm working on getting him to bed earlier but he just isn't tired.
Here is my happy little man talking away in his swing
I am so grateful he likes his swing
Yes and he is due for a haircut and well lets be honest he can just wait a little longer, maybe I'll have my mom cut it when she gets here...hehe

6 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

Super cute! And he sure can wait for a hair cut. I am a sucker for boys with long hair. As you can tell...

Erin Farrar said...

He is so cute! The hair doesn't look too bad...

bjahlstrom said...

Yes, I love his hair.

Anonymous said...

I can only cut bangs, remember??


mom

Jamie Pearson said...

mom i was joking you will not cut his hair =) love ya but love his hair too. did you get your plane tickets yet?

Melissa Bunn said...

Man he is getting so big. I think I say that every post. What a cutie. Wish you lived closer. Are still visiting UT this fall?