Friday, September 3, 2010

Kade, Kade and more Kade

We have now figured out how to lift the tray up with our legs.  He can get it up pretty high.  I guess we are starting early with the leg press.  Do you see his thunder thighs...I love them
Just hanging out in the swing

Had to get a picture with Kade's tummy hanging out,  I think this shirt is a little to small.
He is so interested in the conversation, I think Jill was talking and making faces at him
I love this picture....deep in thought (once again I think he is looking at Jill) but did you notice he is now getting his thumb in his mouth.
Playing with his daddy, or just looking at him thinking dad is crazy
For Jesse's birthday we had a rootbeer tasting contest with 7 kinds of rootbeer. I'm always amazed at how each one tastes so different.  Hank's was the best and Virgil's was the least liked.  After trying Virgil's alone without the others it wasn't so bad.  I thought the bottles were fun so I took some pictures of them.  The plastic bottles were not as exciting so they did not make it into the picture.

3 comments:

bjahlstrom said...

It was so fun seeing him at April's party. What a cutie. And that is such a great idea to have a rootbeer tasting contest!

Emily Nice said...

hee hee hee, wonder where you got that idea? Cool that there are more options where you live!

I love the one of Kade asleep in the swing. He still looks so small and little. When he is awake he looks more "grown up."

Powers Fam said...

I love that you post pictures often! Even better that you capture all his rolls. Love it! So at the Solvang fabric shop I picked up 4 yards of white eyelet fabric and a yard of grey t-shirt knit. Thinking a dress for Julia and maybe something for me in the grey jersey. We'll see.....