Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Wedding and the beach

One of the Saturday's we were home a friend of the Pearson's got married.  Funny I didn't get a picture of the brid and groom but I don't feel so bad since I don't know them.  I went to represent Jesse. It was a nice wedding but man it was hot.
Alec loved the little water bottles

I love this girl she is such a character

When you tell her to smile she sticks out her tongue

Dancing and twirling in the hay

I only had Seth which was nice and my mom and Hailey took Kade. 


There was quite a long wait between the ceremony and the reception.  The kids were getting restless so we wondered into the backyard to give them a bit more room to run around.  I was sure one of the kids were going to fall into the fountain or pool but it didn't happen.

Davin checking out the pool.  He really wanted to go in.

Jane chewing on the fountain

I was tyring to get a side pic of Kerry but then she turnded at looked at me.  Kerry is now in Nepal with the  peace corps.

Seth sure loves Aunt Megan

I think maybe Jane was hungry.

Great Grandma trying to distract Davin by pointing to the cars that looked so small.

Mila

Davin cracks me up

Such a serious conversation about cars

The kdis were going nuts in the backyard so we finally asked if we could borrow thier tv.  It was a lifesaver and the kids totally calmed down and watched the movie

Always so happy and he has the best smile

more Mila

While we were gone at the wedding Kade hung out with Grandma Paula.  He loves playing with all of Uncle Mark's cars and our old Fisher Price toys.  I love how he lays on his side to play cars and how he has them all lined up.

He got to go to the beach and look for rocks and sea glass

He got to ride clipidy clop.  Ha how on earth do you spell that?  Anyways we had this horse growing up.  Kade loved riding on it.

Another pictuer from the beach.  Sometimes he is such a pill to get a picture of.  Thanks mom and Hailey for playing with Kade I enjoyed just having Seth for a bit and I know Kade loved playing with you guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the tv room helped relax the grown up kids too! "clippity clop" thats how I spell it, great pics, the one of mila is precious!

mom

Emily said...

That really was a hot day, love the pics though. Also, is it just me, or is Seth really photogenic?