Sunday, September 30, 2012

Port San Luis

We went to Port San Luis to see the whales.  This year there are lots of fish which brought in the whales.  I  have never ever seen whales at Port or Avila and there they were.  We saw so many creatures that day, whales, dolphins, seals, sea lions, seagulls, and pelicans.  Its was like being at the zoo but so much better.  The sea lions and pelicans were going nuts it was awesome to watch and we spent a lot of time out there. 


The whale!

Sea Lions

Hailey so excited

Kade wanted to be held and sit in the ergo. Oh and Erin thanks for the jacket, I took it home with me since you don't wear it. =)
 






Dolphins


The whale again, sorry its  a little blurry

Pelicans

Oh my there were thousands of birds




I love this picture so much.  Seth hamming it up and my brother in the background pitching. I think my brother needs this picture framed

We went to Uncle Mark's baseball game and Kade couldn't sit still

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the solo picture of the pelican! and "we" didn't go to Marks game, I think it was me, Hailey and Kade?? avila is beautiful isn't it!


mom