Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Santa Barbara and Solvang

On our first Friday in CA we had to drive Jesse down to the Santa Barbara aiport.  He had to go home and then fly out to Fort Bragg on Sunday for training.  My mom and Hailey came with us so we could go play after we dropped him off.  Our first stop was to go visit my great aunt and uncle.  It was a lot of fun.  I haven't seen them in a long time.  Now look at my uncle lee and look at seth...scarry they look alike.  Sure wish my Grandpa was around to see his little clone.
My Great Uncle Lee and Aunt Eileen

Seth hanging out with Aunt Hailey.  He really got into sucking on his lower lip while we were on vacation

Wow this picture is something.  First off why does my mom look like she has to pee?  and second what on earth is up with my saggy boob? 

Then we went to Solvang, I pretty much just wanted to hit the 99 cent fabric store to see if there were any great treasures and stock up on zippers.  Erin this picture is for you!!! Still can't believe Kade wore the mustache.

We got some pastries while we were there


Oh and I can't forget to post these.  My Aunt and Unlce have the biggest succulant plants I have ever seen.  Its amazing.



3 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

The picture of Uncle Lee and Aunt Eileen is really good. I am jealous you got to see them. As for the group shot- you can tell Uncle Lee was bugging mom- in a good way- and no one would notice your boob if you didn't mention it... Looks like a fun trip. I still love the mustache shot!

Smart Helm said...

Ur right! I didn't realize it wasn't showing up. Thanks for letting me know. That is a huge succulent plant :)

Anonymous said...

no I didn't have to pee, I am so tall I wanted you to get Uncle Lee in the pic.
gotta laugh at family photos! I was beginning to wonder about Seth and his lip,since I was starting to see a pattern in his pictures!
so cute!!