Friday, September 28, 2012

The Kunde's Spa Party

Growing up we lived up the street from the Kunde's.  They have 4 kids we were 4 so we did a lot together.  One thing we did all the time was swim in their spa, and when I saw swim we really did.  Now looking at the spa I just laugh I'm not sure how we did it.  Yes we were smaller but still not that much.  Anyways Kelly and I decided we needed to have a spa party and let Kade swim.  I also think Kelly wanted to turn the spa back on =) , well I know Carl wanted to.  So we had a great evening eating super yummy food and playing in the spa.  Kade and Seth were fans.
Kade wasn't so sure at first.  He is also sporting his new sunglasses from grandma Paula.


Michelle and Seth. Look at that belly.  Hard to believe that at his 6 month apt he was only 20th percentile for weight.  Not sure where they come up with that stuff.

Nancy and my grandma

Grandma holding seth so he could splash his feet.  Michelle and Hailey taking a turn in the hot tub with Kade.


We had taken his suit off while we ate so he wouldn't get to cold.  He finished before anyone else and really wanted to get back in the hot tub.  I love his little butt.

Love this drooly baby

Thank you Kunde's for letting us come play in the hot tub and thank you for the wonderful food Nancy, mom and grandma!  We will be back to play!!
 

1 comment:

Smart Helm said...

Boy, you shore got to swim alot on this trip!