Friday, September 28, 2012

More SLO pictures


Kathy, Megan, Kerry, Jen, Davin, Alec, and Mila all left for Utah which left Emily and her kids along with me and my boys and Charlie.  It was so quiet when everyone was gone.  We decided to do a photo shoot of the girls, those pictures to come soon.  Then we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Lagerquists for lunch and a swim.  Not sure why we have never swam there before, it was wonderful and we will have to do it again next time we visit.
Jane enjoying her ice cream

Kade loved his mint n chip

Oh my I love this picture.  Even if Seth's face is blury its hilarious.



Brinly enjoying her ice cream.

Brinly and Kade enjoying a movie in grandma's chair.

Sorry to interupt guys.
Had to take a picture like this to match the one of Kade in the sink.  I was able to capture one picture before he fell over. 


Seth taking a bath in the Pearson's sink he fits just perfectly.

Papa Charlie hanging out with the babies.