Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A day at Cuesta Park

We had a great evening at Cuesta Park eating dinner with grandma and grandpa lagerquist.  I wish I would have gotten a group picture of us all.  The kids had so much fun running around and this was after spending the day at the beach.  It was so much fun having all the family together.
Yee-haw!


Swinging with dad

Alec climbing

Davin riding the horse

Jane is just so cute and man look at those eyes

Seth loved the swing

This picture just cracks me up

Jane loved climbing around

I love her eyes

Jane and Seth had so much fun swinging together.


Just laughing and having a great time




Then Jane tried to eat Seth's head

The kids loved the merry go round

Mila loved the swing too

Of course Jesse and Emily had to have some fun.  They had a race and well I'm not sure who won it depends who you ask.  Charlie was having a great time too and man he got that merry go round flying.

The kids loved having Papa Charlie push them around



Eating yummy pizza.  I love that Kade and Kerry have a similar face

I love that Kade still has his helmet on.  Safety first!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to mention that Kerry and Kade had the same facial expression!

I'm glad you had so much fun, its important to have the kids around each other, they won't be strangers!

love the pics

mom

Emily said...

I love all the pictures, esp the one where Jane is trying to bite(?) Seth's head.

Smart Helm said...

Cute kids!