Friday, March 4, 2011

Graduation

Wow I have some catching up to do.  The biggest and most exciting news to share is Jesse graduated from his Special Forces course.  He has been in this course a little over 2 years and he is now officially graduated. They had a nice short ceremony which was nice because if it was any longer Kade would have been over it.  Jesse said that he thinks this is bigger than a college graduation (well at least for him).  I am so proud of him and all his hard work.
Here they are walking in.

Can you spot him?  I am so glad I sat on the side I did.

So I had some issues with my camera, maybe thats what happens when I am holding Kade and trying to work my camera


Happy Graduate!
What these two do best....eat
Jesse is home a lot right now he gets to go in every morning to check in and then do a few things and then we get good family time every afternoon.  He is making me work out again and making himself as well.  I don't mind and its good to have someone pushing me.  Now we are just waiting to get our orders to move and Washington State here we come.

4 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Congrats to Jesse! Is that smoke on the stage? If so, it's totally awesome. I'm sure its nice to have him home. Hope u get ur marching orders soon.

Sarah Jarvis said...

Congrats from us, too! What a great accomplishment! So you make it sound like it is for sure that you are going to Washington State??? I hope you get to go there. Good luck with all that!

Suz said...

Is he enlisted or an officer? Congrats to you both! It's hard to be home without him too. :)

Jamie Pearson said...

Suz- He is enlisted. Sarah it looks like we are headed to washington and Melanie yes they had a fog machine and it was really cool.