Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy St Patricks Day





So I just can't help taking pictures of my kid.  He is just too cute and these pictures are just too funny.  I found the hat at the dollar store and then I found this cool tutorial on how to make a tie and then the ideas for the picture just came about. By the way the tie is super easy to make. I have a feeling my poor child will have tons of embaressing pictures of himself.  Sorry  Kade, okay well i'm really not that sorry because he is just too cute.  He is looking at Jesse in everyone of these pictures it makes me smile. We did cut his hair and that will be in a post to come but for now have a happy St Patricks Day!

8 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

Love it. Haha he is too cute. And I bet he will be embarrassed in the future, so fun.

Emily Nice said...

wow that is super cute! I love the close up one.

Rebecca said...

such festive pictures....

Smart Helm said...

happy St. Patricks Day 2 you!

Anonymous said...

what a ham!! I can't believe you can just read and do all these sewing projects, I am very impressed because it didn't come from me! the pics are waaaaay to cute!!

mom

bjahlstrom said...

You know, he is starting to look more and more like Jesse!

kmk said...

very cute little leprechaun!

Jill said...

Sweet! He is getting so big.