Monday, March 21, 2011

Catching up #2 a hair cut

You see Kade's beautiful this hair?

Nice side view

Well here is what happened next; a little buzz and Kade wondering what in the world his dad is doing to him.

and off goes a little more

Grandpa Charlie this picture is just for you.  He had your hairline for a few seconds (jesse's words not mine) and well i'm not sure why he still has green beans on his tray while getting his hair cut.  I promise you he wasn't eating them while getting his haircut.
And then Jesse makes the statement "man this is going to be hard he keeps moving" and I say "aren't you just going to buzz it"? Wow I'm not sure I've ever seen Jesse jump with exicetment but let me tell you he did.  He quickly changed the guard on the clippers and well this is what happend:

Isn't my boy cute! He looks more grown up and looks like a little boy now.  Its a little shorter than I was expecting but its okay hair grows out.  It was the perfect time for a change because he is now crawling all over the place and can pull himself up on all the furniture and the steps.  He also walks all around holding onto the couches or the table.  He is on the move and I don't think it will ever slow down and I'm loving every minute of it.  Man I sure do love my little man he is the cutest!

5 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

He sure is dang cute! Although I prefer long hair. But, all things considered, it is a lot easier to just buzz it! Nice work!

Powers Fam said...

Wow! I couldn't cut Ty's hair that shirt but only because he still has cradle cap leftovers. It's looks good. Hw dies look older. :( I think he looks like you momma. Tell Jesse he did a great job.

Smart Helm said...

He looks just like Daddy :-)

Mulhollands said...

Wow how cute. We finally cut Bryston's hair too. Everyone called him a girl no matter if he was decked out in a blue boy outfit with sports emblems all over it. Now he doesn't get called a girl much anymore.

Emily said...

Tell Jesse I liked the hair long, but the toy shark story is very sweet :)