Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Crawling

Kade has learned to crawl and now is everywhere.  Actually he is pretty good and doesn't get into to much.
I bought signing time dvd's off of craigslist a few weeks ago and Kade really enjoys watching them which is fun.  He has yet to sign anything back but hopefully one day he will.
Kade loves to crawl to the sliding glass door and see what is going on in the backyard (not much)

I have been pretty busy sewing the last few days/week.  It seems I do a lot of photography stuff for awhile and then switch to sewing or some other project for awhile.  There have been some sewing projects that I wanted to get finished before we get our orders so I can take finished projects instead of unfinished ones.  I also helped my friend Crystal make Daddy dolls/pillows for her boys.  I didn't make one for Kade maybe I will someday.
Here is Eli with his daddy pillow. They turned out pretty well.
I finally got around to making my fall pillow.  Rebecca made one and I thought it was so cute and never got around to making mine until now.  I was able to use scraps I had left over from our turkey pillows.  I love the way it turned out.  The tutorial can be found here
I made this heart pillow for valentines day and yes it was done before valentines day.  It is pretty cute I think and got the idea from here. By the ways I LOVE both of these sites they are such great inspiration.
I then tried to make a clover pillow like I did the ruffle heart and well it didn't turn out as cute as I would hope everytime I look at it I think it looks like a big thing of broccoli.  Well I'm not going to redo it anytime soon so there it is.  I followed the heart tutorial and just found a clover instead of a heart. 
More updates to follow I just need to find the time.  The weather has been too nice to stay inside on the computer and I'm reading a good book so pictures will come when i get around to it. =)

4 comments:

Emily Nice said...

You need to post a video of the crawling! You are so crafty I'm way impressed.

Smart Helm said...

You have been busy and now u have a busy boy to follow around. Nice pillows!

Erin Farrar said...

Kade is so cute! I really like your fall pillow, you can make me one... Come visit and bring your child so I can play with him.

Rebecca said...

for a minute there, I thought I was looking at my blog!


love your fun pillows, and kade is getting soo big. you've kept yourself busy!