Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Aunt Kerry

Kerry we hope you have a fantastic birthday.  We love you and miss you and wish we could be with you to celebrate your special day but since we can't you will just have to enjoy these fun pictures.
Wow who knew I had so many pictures of you.
Yeah its your birthday!!!!!

Aunt Kerry you can always make me laugh!

And my hair looks pretty sweet don't you think

One time you gave me pigtails (I didn't tell dad) but I'm still cute huh

Thank you for letting me splash and make a huge mess in your kitchen

Aunt Kerry you are so much fun I miss you

Can't wait to play with you hopefully sometime soon if dad ever gets his orders.  Happy Birthday Aunt Kerry we love you!

4 comments:

Jill said...

OH MY!!! He is huge! I love the pictures. You are gifted my friend.

Joy :) said...

OK, he is such a cute baby!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the pictures!!!

Smart Helm said...

Nice pictures!

bjahlstrom said...

Okay, I can't believe how big Kade is! He's so dang cute! And wow, his hair is really thickening up and lighening up.