Saturday, February 26, 2011

Me o My

Things have been super busy which I love but maybe I over did it a little.  I had 5 photo shoots 2 weeks ago which means this week I've been infront of the computer editing and getting them ready to give to clients.  I still have 2 more shoots to edit.  I love taking pictures and doing the photography part but man the editing part I would rather not do.  The weather has been wonderful and perfect to be outside taking pictures.

Kade and I spent a lot of time outside the last few weeks which was so nice.  Kade also went along for some of the photo shoots and loved playing in the dirt (top left picture).  He has 4 top teeth coming in.  2 have broken through and the others are working on it...lets just say there has been a lot of whining.  He is also army crawling now and using his forhead to scoot himself around. He has been pretty frustrated and cries a lot but I know this will pass and it has already gotten a lot better now that he is actually moving a little bit.

The best thing about this past week is Jesse came home after being gone for a month. (It was a long month).  He has officially graduated the Special Forces course and is now a 18delta(a medic).  He graduated Thursday and now we are just waiting to hear when and where we move to.  Washington is looking promissing for us right nowYEAH! but nothing is official until he gets his orders which can take up to 90 days(blah). More pictures to come from graduation later.

4 comments:

Powers Fam said...

I'm going to keep hoping for Washington. ;) your pictures are awesome. Kade looks adorable. The nice part about getting a lot of teeth at once is that they aren't fussy for months and months. Ty only has four left to go. Not sure when they will finally arrive. Congrats to Jesse on graduating!!!! That was a lot of work and hard for both of you. It's not fun being apart. Miss you!

Smart Helm said...

U've been one busy girl. Sorry I won't be in Washington when you come! If we win this project, I may visit though :-)

Emily Nice said...

Nice pictures. Love the picture with the fingers and toes. so chubby :)

So will Jesse be hanging out at home till he gets his orders?

bjahlstrom said...

Ummm...is Janae getting married?! I thought she was putting in her papers for a mission!