Sunday, February 13, 2011

Templates and story boards


I have been playing around on photoshop and then was looking at the coffee shop blog and came across some great templates and story boards.  I haven't really played around with Kade's 8 month pictures so I played with some today.  I love how happy my little guy is.  Hard to believe he will be 9 months tomorrow.  I guess I need to get my camera out and we need to have a photo shoot.  Any suggestions? Also click here to check out my updated photoblog.


2 comments:

Emily Nice said...

wow those are beautiful pictures and he is getting so big! I don't know why but the end of each line in your post was hiding...

Smart Helm said...

There shore is alot you can do with photo's. Good thing you take alot :-) I suppose it's understandable when u have such a subject.