Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Bike Trainer

I bought one of these today.  Its a trainer for my bike.  I have been annoyed that I can't work out like I want to so I figured this might help me.  My old roommates use them so i figure I can use it.  I just have to set my bike up and should be good to go.  Now I just have to get my tires pumped up and I should be good to go.  The best part is its small and it folds up so it wont drive Jesse crazy.  I wonder what he will think about it when he gets back. 

4 comments:

Sarah Jarvis said...

Yay! Looks great! Love the red! Looks like my old Minoura. Is it a Minoura? Wish I could be biking with you! Enjoy! Good times ahead! As long as you have a good movie or fun music... :-)

Emily Nice said...

well that looks like fun... if you like that sort of thing :)

Hope you get to enjoy it lots.

Smart Helm said...

You'll have to share about how it works. I've thought about getting one of those too. Good luck!

wilson4 said...

Hey, yeah! I'm glad you got it. Have fun with it!