Thursday, February 3, 2011

A little update


My Valentine's day table runner but has some fun winter colors too I got the pattern from moda bake shop which is a  great resource.  here is a link to it.  I like it because it just used one charm pack which means its pretty cheap and I like that.

This is the Christmas table runner that I made.  Its the first time I had ever made one and I did it with the help of Rebecca.

A certain little man has found the trash can.  I guess it  will soon have to find a new home.

He thinks its pretty cool


Oh yes lets see your find.


4 comments:

bjahlstrom said...

He is just getting cuter and cuter, Jamie. I just love those table runners.

Anonymous said...

very cute table runners, how about a Hawaiian print one? what can I say about Kade,hmmmmm CUTE!!!

mom

Smart Helm said...

Maybe he's going to grow up to be a garbage man. I crack myself up.

Erin Farrar said...

He is taking after Grandpa Hank already!