Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cookie Cutters

I am so excited today Jesse and I went to Bed Bath and Beyond to get a few random things that we realize we needed and didn't have. Some things we got we did not need but wanted and one of those things are cookie cutters. I was so excited I found this container with 100 cookie cutters for only $9.99. It was a great deal and there are all sorts of cutters. I will be set for life I think with these cookie cutters and I think I might have to make some Valentines day cookies just because I have lots of cookie cutters and I'm excited to use them. Well I just thought I would share my excitement with everyone. I was going to post a picture but can't figure out how to do it so you will just have to imagine 100 cool colorful plastic cookie cutters. Okay well maybe I found a picture.

8 comments:

Emily Nice said...

Wow, thats a lot of cookie cutters. If you make some it would be ok if you sent me some cookies. I wouldn't mind at all :)

wv- Knily thats almost like Emily so I think its a sing that you should send me cookies.

Clint and Gillian said...

Hahah I guess Bed Bath and Beyond MUST be good for something...lol! Hope you're doing well!

Smart Helm said...

That is alot of cookie cutters! I never have the patience for the roll out and cut cookies so I will be impressed if u use them often.

Go Homemaker!

Jamie Pearson said...

I love making cut out cookies and yes it does take time to roll out the dough but I think its fun and its great to eat the dough while you are rolling it out. Em I think there is still dough in the freezer from when we made cookies for Halloween.

Sarah Jarvis said...

Yeah. I bought those, too, a while before Christmas. Then, I made Christmas cookies with Noah, and I won't do that again for a long time. Too much time, too messy, not enough patience. But they make great toys as well. And then you can also use them with play dough. I think I should send Noah to your mom's and Hailey's, so they can make cookies with him (again).
Miss ya, Sarah

Melissa Bunn said...

Yeah for lots and lots of cookie cutters! Sugar cookies are fun to do every once and awhile....once or twice a year in my opinion!

Joy :) said...

You go girl!

Joy :) said...

To respond to your post on my blog, I actually had a lot of clam chowder in Maine and all along the east coast through out the years and I can honestly say that the Clam Chowder at Market Street Grill is just as yummy as the Best Known places in Maine and throught out the east coast. Trust me!!! ;)