Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our new place

So not having a job and not going to school gives me lots of time its crazy I don't know what to do with myself. Well I guess that is not totally true seeing how I can update my blog all the time, and spend way to much time on the internet. I should go for a run but hmmm that may come later. I thought I would take a few pictures of our house or at least the living room seeing how its pretty organized. Below is a picture of the front of our house and the red truck. I really like our house it is so cute and the perfect size for the 2 of us, seeing how we both have a lot of stuff it works out great. Thanks Natalie and Josh for letting us rent it.

Here are some picture of the living room. I took them from different angles so you could see the whole thing.


Its still weird to me that I have pretty much all of my family furniture that I have grown up with my whole life. Yes there are still a few totes that need to be put away but its Jesse's stuff so he can go through it when he gets back.

Oh and has anyone else ever lived near a military base where you think your house is about to blow up every couple of minutes?? Well we live relatively close to the firing range and you can hear blasts all day long. Sometimes it shakes the house which kind of scares me because I feel like someone is trying to break in. I know its something I'm going to have to get used to but man sometimes it really scares me.

Oh and here so pictures that I have had since Liz and I went to Paris. I finally went and bought frames after who knows how many years and now I am just trying to figure out where to put them. I am actually really happy with the way they cam out. Its amazing what happens when you put a picture/drawing in a frame.

7 comments:

Smart Helm said...

What a cute house! Its even cuter than Emily's.

You'll get used to it soon enough. Just like those people that live by the train tracks.

Looks great.

Natalie & Josh said...

It looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that you still have the white star by the front door

Powers Fam said...

I love brick houses! We are almost getting used to the construction noise and morning earthquakes. It seems like they are their loudest at 7am and it dies off around 9 am. Why can't they do the loud shaking part then? :)

Anna said...

Hi Jamie! I love your house. It's so cute! Hope you are doing well. I love reading your updates on your Blog.

juleen said...

Cute, cute cute!

Emily Nice said...

How fun to have a home of your own (a home for a bunny a home of my own- from a book I used to read Angela over, and over, and over, etc)! You do get used to house shaking stuff, so don't worry too much about it. Glad you are getting everything set up to your liking. I think you'll feel more at home there once your "all" moved in. Glad you are updating your blog lots!

Joy :) said...

What a cute place!