Monday, January 19, 2009

Christmas Eve

I realized the other day that I hadn't posted anything from Christmas. I was just a little too excited about our wedding! Jesse and I gave each other our presents Christmas Eve so we could wear our new pj's on Christmas morning
Here is a picture of Hailey and my dad on Christmas Eve. Jesse and I did our little gift exchange Christmas Eve.

Here's my mom

And I love this picture of Hailey I can't tell if she is mad, intrigued about something, annoyed, or maybe just thinking.


Jesse and I decided to give each other pajamas. Really its because I had this really great idea on what i wanted to give him. I talked him into it and it was great. Thanks to my roommates for your support and help on the great project. He was excited or shocked as you can tell from below


He gave me some really really soft fish pj's that he now wants to steal.

4 comments:

Emily Nice said...

So does Jessie wear his pj's. You should make him some matching ones with you on it :) Hope you had a good Christmas as well as your family!

Smart Helm said...

What did u do for Jesse? I understand they were PJ's, but what was special about them.... share!

Jamie Pearson said...

oh they had pictures of him as a kid. I ironed them on to the pjs

Sarah Jarvis said...

i want a picture of the pjs you made for him. sounds like fun. good idea.