Friday, January 9, 2009

More Wedding Pics

Okay so here we go with a few more pics. I am tired of organizing the kitchen so here I am back at the blog. I never knew that organizing the kitchen would be so hard. There are too many things for our cupboards. I need a pantry...hmmm maybe the entry way closet will work. Okay well back to the pictures.
And a huge thank you to all those who came to celebrate our wonderful day. Thank you Jen for doing my hair and make up. Thank you Liz for taking over my dads camera and getting some great shots. Thank you Lori for making a beautiful cake and Juleen for taking pictures at the reception. Oh and thanks to Stephen for being our photographer I can't wait to see the pictures (thanks Liz again). Also thank you to our wonderful families for putting up with us and working to decorate for our reception on Christmas day. If I forgot anyone I'm sorry.


Oh so sweet!

Em I love ya and miss ya lots

My Aunt and Uncle who claim they are from Hawaii and my 2 cousins

Sorry dad my eyes are closed



I think by this time my body was completely frozen. And it looks so pretty and warm outside. Its so decieving.


I love how the the whole temple is in the picture.



And we were just getting started. Too bad you can't see the goosebumbs on my arms. Oh and this pose is just for Court....to bad its not the hand with the ring.

3 comments:

Powers Fam said...

I'm taking a break also. I have to give a talk on Sunday and I think I'm researched out for the evening. I had so much fun those two days with both of you! Can't wait to see pics of your new home.

Myriah Cohen said...

How can you be tired of organizing a kitchen? It sounds fabulous!

Courtney said...

I actually like this photo of you and Jesse! There's a surprise for you!