Monday, January 12, 2009

BBQ

So the night before Jesse left he decided to bbq which was great. Jesse's grandpa gave him his old bbq so we were set to go. While Jesse was cooking up some good meat he kept coming in to say that something smelt like melting plastic. He couldn't figure out where the smell was coming from either the fireplace or the bbq. Well come to find out after the meat was done he found the grill brush melted on the back of the grill. Here are some of the pictures. I thought it was pretty funny since he smelt the plastic for so long and never saw the brush. The meat still tasted great. Here are a few pictures of the melted brush....sorry Grandpa L.

10 comments:

Powers Fam said...

But did it come off or will your meat always be smoked with plastic? I think a BBQ is the first thing a woman should get her husband so he can do some cooking too!

Smart Helm said...

great story! I'm impressed that he was cooking. Way 2 go Jesse.

Jamie Pearson said...

Oh i married a great man because he loves to cook. And I hope it comes off I guess i should go try that. I will put it on my to do list. I sure hope it comes off!

Powers Fam said...

Did you know that it is supposed to be 83 degrees tomorrow in Santa Maria??? Those two cold weeks really threw me off in December!

Emily Nice said...

Oops! nice that its warm enough that grilling is an option.

Natalie & Josh said...

I'm just glad it wasn't the fireplace. lolololol

Melissa Bunn said...

FUNNY!

Angela said...

That was a great story! You are so lucky that you have a husband that can cook!

WARNERS said...

well, it did look a little camouflage back there, can't blame him really. Hope it wasn't too carcinogenic!

juleen said...

smelly!!!