Friday, January 9, 2009

Wedding and things

I guess I have some time to blog seeing how Jesse left this morning to do some detail for work and wont be back for 2 weeks. He found out Wednesday that he would be leaving today (friday) for 2 weeks. We haven't even been back in Fayetteville for a week and he's already gone. I guess this is what happens when you marry a military guy. I now get to put the house together how I want and figure out what else I can do to keep myself occupied.

Here are a few pictures from our wedding that Liz, my dad and sister took. There will be more to come later I just want to get out of the house so I'm off to the pool for a little bit. I can't sit around the house for 2 weeks and be a bumb thats for sure.


6 comments:

Smart Helm said...

I wanna hear about ur "driving" honeymoon. How long did it take u? Where did u stay?

Thanks for leaving nice notes on my blog. Good luck 2 u finding things to keep u occupied! A job? At a swimming pool? :-)

Joy :) said...

Love the pics! Sorry that your hubby is gone for 2 weeks. The longest I have stayed away from Dan is 3 days and we just celebrated our 9 year wedding Ann. It looks like you had a wonderful wedding-CONGRATULATIONS!

Melissa Bunn said...

Yeah for wedding pictures! I guess I can call you now, since Jesse is gone. I look forward to talking to you soon!

Powers Fam said...

I got a lot more done around the house when Cliff was gone than when he was home. Bummer that he was gone so soon. Does this mean you get to spend the gift cards without him? :)

WARNERS said...

Hi Jamie. I'm sorry Jesse had to leave so soon! I would say that being gone makes you appreciate each other more but you haven't been married long enough for that to really be the case. Call me any time. I wish I was close so I could help you with your house. It was so fun to see you and be there for your special day. The sealing was amazing and everything was so beautiful. Did you get the pillows?

Natalie & Josh said...

You looked so beautiful!!!!