Monday, February 2, 2009

Shelves in our kitchen

Our kitchen is kind of small and lacking counter space and cupboards so Jesse made a cool table for the kitchen. (you can see it in the picture). He made that before I came and it is great especially for the kitchen aide. We received so many wonderful wedding presents that we were having a hard time finding a place to put everything so Jesse decided to make a shelf that we could hang our pans off of. Here is a picture of the shelves and the table
We are super happy with the outcome of the shelf. Now we have a cupboard to fill up...yeah. He also made some shelves to put in the front closet so we can kind of have a pantry. It turned out super good too i just forgot to take a picture so I will have to add it later. Its so fun having woodworking tools!

6 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

Wow that looks great!!!!!! Jesse did really good on the shelves!

Smart Helm said...

I am so impressed! It must be awesome to have such a handyman around.

Mm.. I need some bookshelfs and a bedstead and some cupboards and maybe a dresser...

How much does he charge? :-)

Powers Fam said...

That looks awesome! Have you put that Kitchen aide mixer to use yet? I'm looking forward to seeing some sweet Valentine's sugar cookie creations....

Emily Nice said...

Jessie is really good. I like how it turned out.

ps the wedding picks are fun!

Powers Fam said...

Hi Jamie!! Hope you guys are having fun. Here is my email: powers2001@mac.com Now, can you send me your new address? :)

Sarah Jarvis said...

YES, I have looked at your wedding pictures. and I love them. you are so pretty and gorgeous. they turned out really well. is it not great to have a handy-man around? Karl just got finished repairing/replacing our toilet. so nice.