Wednesday, February 11, 2009

One of the Coolest Wedding Gifts

So we got one of the coolest gifts for my bridal shower. Thanks to Devanie and Sam they gave us a marble slab that you put in the freezer and then you put ice cream on the stone with lots of toppings whatever you want and mix it in. Just like Coldstone. Well Jesse has become really good at making ice cream. He has gone out and bought lots of toppings, sent him to the store and he came home with 3 big bags of MnM's.
Last week when Jesse was home we had people come over for dinner and we of course had ice cream after every dinner. Everyone loves it and its become a new little tradition when we have people come over. Thank you Dev and Sam for the great gift.Here is how we start. Jesse is good at mixin everything together.

And here is the outcome and its soooo good. Come visit us and you will get some ice cream gaurenteed.

4 comments:

Powers Fam said...

I bet you could get some good looking arms mixing that up! I love icecream like. Nothing better than getting to pick the toppings you love: my favs...brownie, coconut, caramel and pecans mixed in chocolate icecream. So Yummy!

Smart Helm said...

That looks awesome! I love ice cream and I'll certainly take u up on that offer if I'm ever... back east.

Joy :) said...

What a fun gift!!

that's me photo said...

Thats Fantastic!!! And now I want to gee some ice cream