Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wildwood Park

For our playdate this week we went to Wildwood Park.  Thanks to my friend Pam I was introduced to the park last year.  I love the little stream that goes through the park its maybe 2 inces deep so perfect for kids to run in,.  Kade loved the bridges.
I do love how green it is.

Im noticing most of the pictures of Seth are in his stroller. I can't hold both the camera and Seth, he is getting so big.

Hanging out in the tunnel.

That apple must have been good he didn't put it down.  Yes it was covered in dirt and bark by the time he was done



Alaira was able to get both kids to smile, I may have to bring her along when I want Kade to smile.

1 comment:

Emily Nice said...

cute, cute pictures! I can't tell you the hours we used to spend playing in the stream at Bandolier national park. Glad your kids have the oportunity too.