Saturday, July 21, 2012

American Lake

Last week I planned a wife get together with Jesse's work.  Well all but one wife flaked and didn't come.  well 2 told me before but the other two gave me lame excuses, i was annoyed to say the least.  Im not planning any other wife get together thats for sure.  One came with her 4 kids and we had a wonderful time. The weather was amazing it was perfect.  I thought it was going to be super hard taking both boys by myself but it wasn't.  I'm so glad we went and I hope to go again soon next time with Jesse.  Washington summers can be super nice we just don't get enough summer days.

Playing in the sand

Seth loved Caden

What kind of face is this?  sigh


Playing around

Love my boys


The kids.  They had so much fun digging in the sand

The big kids fished well attempted too.

2 comments:

Hailey Farrar said...

haha I love Kade's face! He's too cute! That picture of the boys fishing has a really cool lighting, I like it a lot. I'm glad you guys are having fun and able to play in the sun!

Emily Nice said...

that looks like a fun place. Was the water cold?