Sunday, July 29, 2012

Kade and the dogs


Yesterday we went up to see Ken and Pam, nothing new we hang out with them everyday.  Kade had gone inside and made himself at home.  I needed to go back home and get some stuff done and Pam told me to just leave him, so I did.  Kade was inside on Ken's chair eating teddy grahams and playing with his cars.  Awhile later I went to check on him and this is what I found. Kade chasing Pam around with a piece of grass. I ran back and got my camera because it was just too cute.  I owe Pam big time because Kade went to bed so easily last night.  I am so grateful for Ken and Pam words can't explain they are the best neighbors.







Kade sure does love Turbo

Turbo is so kind and patient



Watching Max eat some grass.  Max was going nuts it was kind of funny

Eating grass with Max

Realizing grass isn't very tasty.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how I laughed at those pics! they are great! I don't think Maggie will be that agreeable! you got some precious pictures there Jamie!

mom

Hailey Farrar said...

haha I love him! What a cutie! I love how easily entertained kids are, he held onto that piece of grass the entire time. Great pictures!

Love,
Hailey

Emily said...

Great pics! Fourth from the bottom is my favorite

Erin Farrar said...

I love all this pictures. Too bad you can't come to Taiwan and visit me.