Friday, July 13, 2012

Phone pictures for the week

I bought this today at Target it was 50% off.  Kade loved it!  He kept saying baseball over and over.  My brother told me i need to have Kade practice throwing with his right and left arm so he can be an awesome baseball player.  So Uncle Mark this is for you.  Kade was so excited that the ball stuck.  I think we will be playing with this a lot more and I'm excited to take it camping.

We've had lots of pool time this week.  Its been so nice this last week.  We have been having some crazy summer storms with lightening and thunder its so fun, it makes me miss North Carolina.  Kade loves his pool.

Seth is always smiling.  He hung out on the blanket while we played in the yard the other day. 

Hat, sunglasses, and flip flops are a must with this little boy.  He also has found a new love for his monkey blanket that Aunt Hailey gave him, and of course he still loves his ratty elephant

Hehe this picture just makes me laugh.

3 comments:

Erin Farrar said...

All the pictures are so cute. Kade makes me laugh! Seth is such a doll! I want to hold him. Can you send him to Taiwan for me?

Anonymous said...

sory Erin, they have to come here to grandma's house first!! I'm glad your working with Kade and catching and throwing, its a must in this family! Seth is growing up too fast, get down here!!

mom

bjahlstrom said...

Your boys are getting so big and they are so cute! They look alike, but are also distinct.