Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tumwater Falls

Kerry wanted to go to a waterfall while she was here.  I had heard about Tumwater Falls before so we thought we'd go check it out.  Wasn't the most amazing but it was still really neat and there was a lot of water.  The salmon runs were also really neat to look at.  I've made it a goal to visit more parks around our home this summer.  I like having visitors it makes me get out more.  Thanks Kerry!
A view of the falls.  We are standing on part of the salmon runs.

The salmon runs

Megan, Me and Kade on the bridge over the river.


I think this is my favorite picture from the day. 

Checking out the little waterfall that ran into the river.

Papa Charlie hanging out with Seth. Oh and this is my new stroller/ bike trailer.  I've gotten some good use out of it the last week.  Its big and takes up the whole trunk but I'm loving it.  Its a double so when Kade gets tired he gets thrown in. 

There was so much water it was impressive

I can't wait to go back when everything is green.  Melanie the bridges made me think of you.


Kade walking back with Papa Charlie or if you are Kade its Papa Harley.  He loves his Papa

1 comment:

Powers Fam said...

So pretty even though it isn't green yet.