Thursday, April 12, 2012

A day in Seattle

One day while the Pearson's were here we headed up to Seattle and did the City Pass.  Its the best way to see the city and not have to pay a ridiculous amount of money.  We chose to go to the aquarium, do the harbor cruise, and go up the space needle all in one day.  It made for a long day but it was so much fun.
Aunt Kerry and Kade in front of the huge aquarium

Kade getting a ride from Papa Charle he really wanted to touch the water in the wave tank.

Thanks Kerry for taking so many pictures.  I spent most of my time at the aquarium feeding Seth.

Playing in the tide pools

Thanks Charlie for giving Kade so many rides.

Kade sure does love his Papa

Such a cool fish

Seth does exist on our adventures he just spends most the time in the stroller or carrier. He is such a good sport.

We went on the Harbor Cruise which was really neat.  It was cold so we sat inside but ventured out a lot especially once it stopped sprinkeling.

A view from the boat.

City of Seattle

It was such a nice day.


I attempted to get a picture of me with my boys and well this is what we got.  Not cool when Kade flops over.  Poor Seth looks like he is about to fall out of my arms...oh he was.  Good thing Kerry took the picture fast and I could put Kade down. 

We rode the monorail to go up in the Space Needle

I love this picture of Kade and love love his hat.  Thanks Megs

Did a quick walk through Pikes Market

I tried to get Megan and Kerry to go under the waterfall because there was a sidewalk  through it.  They said it was too wet and too cold.

The trees are painted blue

A view from the Space Needle

Kerry helping Kade look down.  Thanks Pearson's for the great day in Seattle.  We all had a good time but were all so tired.

No comments: