Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sequalitchew Creek

The afternoon the Pearson's arrived we headed down to Dupont to go on a little hike.  I figured it would be nice for them to stretch out since they had been in the car a lot the last 2 days.  It was a little cold but not to bad and not rainiing.

I have a little boy who loves his Papa

Add caption

Throwing rocks is mandatory

Papa making sure Kade doesn't take a swim

Megan trying not to freeze

Not sure who was more annoyed that I was taking a picture.  Isn't Kade's hat cut?  Megan made it for him.

More rock throwing

The trail.  I think Kerry was taking a picture of the cool tree

Kasde loves his aunts

Kade got to jump in the puddle on our walk back.  He loved it!  More weekend adventures to come

2 comments:

bjahlstrom said...

When I visited my cousins in Washington a few years ago, we did all sorts of things like this. There are so many lovely outdoor walks!

Anonymous said...

it does look cold!!! love kades hat, I was wondering where it came from, kudos to megan!

mom