Thursday, April 19, 2012

A long day

Today was a long day.  Kade didn't nap and has a cold (I think) and drove me crazy today.  I was however productive today too.  I made this olive cheesy bread and chicken and dumplings from the pioneer womens site.  Click the link on the last blog.  They both turned out great.  Then finally after months of ta;king about it I applied for my business license which come to find out was super easy.  Now it will be the hard part of doing taxes.  I also ordered business cards...its time to get serious!  Now its time for me to go to bed.  Enjoy the pictures.
Such a chubby face

Its so hard to get pictures of my boys together

Maybe I'll get a good one oneday

Kade got a duck from Kiki (or GG).  He loves it.  Don't judge how messy my house is...guess I should pick up before I take pictures.

Trying to smile

Must play with cars

My happy boy

2 comments:

Powers Fam said...

Sorry you had such a long day. I have had quite a few of those these last few months with Tyler. And don't worry about the house. I didn't even notice until you mentioned it because I was looking at your cute kiddos. My house was pretty bad this week. I wasn't feeling well so I used what energy I had to only get what I absolutely needed to get done. That meant that every counter in my kitchen was covered and not with just one layer. I started stacking. :) Congrats on the business license!!!!

Smart Helm said...

So cute! I love the one with Kades hand on Seths face.. way to get a business license! Ur a working woman :)