Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Pictures

I had the great idea not to long ago to go take spring pictures at the capitol building in Olympia.  I've wanted to go down there and heard its beatiful in the spring with the trees blooming and we were so happy when we saw all the dafodils in bloom.  Yesterday the weather was finally nice by that I mean it wasn't raining and it was in the 60's.  Its been so cold here and of course wet.  I made the bowties yesterday morning and then we went and took pictures.  Oh and mom notice that Kade got a haircut! okay will just a trim.  Hope everyone is enjoying their nice spring weather because I'm freezing over here and I'm sick of it!
Kade is starting to like Seth more and more each day.  See he is even touching him!  Its not that he dislikes Seth he just keeps his distance for the most part.

Love my boys

Sweet boy sleeping.  I love that his hands are folded

I love my coca cola wagon.  And please take note of the cute booties he is wearing.  Once again the amazing Melanie made them and they went perfectly with his outfit.  Have I mentioned that Melanie is amazing!

3 comments:

Smart Helm said...

That is a beautiful setting... nice pictures! And what was that again? How awesome am I? :) That's why I do it, for the accolades.

Emily said...

Love the wagon pics

bjahlstrom said...

I love the bowties.