Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter and Seth's Blessing

This is what the weather was like on Easter.  Kerry took this picture, maybe I should take a few myself.

My cute family



The easter bunny came after church.  Stuff for Seth, Kade, and Megan.  Kade got lots of stuff thanks to all the grandparents.


Checking out all the eggs he found.

After dinner we hunted for plastic eggs outside.  He loved it.

Do you see my pretty flowers?  There are evem more now.  I think I'll have to plant more for next year because they make me so happy,




Its hard to keep the eggs in your basket when the handle keeps folding.... sorry Kade

The Aunts hanging out with Seth.

Still going


Ken and Pam gave Kade a golf set for Easter.  Embree and Kade loved it. 

Kades face is beyond ridiculous.

3 comments:

Powers Fam said...

Cute family pics! My friend that also had her baby on Leap Year blessed their baby boy on Easter also. I love the jeep in the background of the pictures. Cliff would love this also. He would love it a little too much so I probably won't share this post with him. :)

Emily said...

Brinly received that same golf set for Easter, she also loves it :)

Smart Helm said...

Happy Easter! Man, that kid made a haul... Apparently I need to get my relations out for Easter too!