Sunday, April 22, 2012

The sun is out and its warm

We went to the park yesterday morning because the weather is finally nice.  We have a great little park near by and it has a lake where you can feed the ducks so thats what we did.  We met up with the Larsen's and then the Espino's joined us.  We all had a really good time and I'm so grateful the weather is nice.  Lets see how long it stays like this.

Isn't she so cute?

So happy to be out running on the path
We fed the ducks but they didn't really want our food it was kind of sad.

We met up with the Espino's and fed more ducks.  Kade loves these girls and they love my boys its awesome

Seth passed out

We then played at the park for awhile.  Natalie helped Kade swing

This kid is out to get me somedays.  Like yesterday when he refused to take a nap.  I think I put him back in his bed 8 times and then he finally fell asleep.  When I went to get him up I found him like this. At least he finally went to sleep.  I will win!

I found Kade his pjs on sale and got them for him awhile ago.  They are pretty tight and my mom was here the first time we put them on.  Well I guess when she was out shopping one day she saw Seth's pj's and had to get them.  So here mom this picture is for you.  and yes I got kade to hold Seth's hand which is amazing in itself.

4 comments:

Emily Nice said...

Yay, summer is around the corner! Looks like a fun time was had by all, except for nap troubles. Glad you post more frequently then me!

Smart Helm said...

I need a nap too! Wouldn't it be nice to be put to bed in the afternoon? :)

Anonymous said...

yes I love the pj's!! its looks like Seth is growing into his! great pics all around!

mom

WARNERS said...

Put him back in the crib with a tent! Julia went through a phase of getting out of bed and not napping. It was bad for both of us - so I got a crib tent zipped it up and that was the end of that fiasco. 'She is 2 and a half and still in her crib. She actually calls it her tent. She didn't like it at first - of course she would rather get out and roam - but she got used to it really fast. Now we are all happier!

Love their cute matching pj's. Siblings are the best!