Friday, June 3, 2011

The Gym

See this man??  He is my personal trainer! Ha oh man well he doesn't run around like this I promise. Anyways I joined All Star Fitness Gym this past week to get myself back into shape.  With signing up you get 2 free sessions with a personal trainer and well Delfin is gets to kick my butt.  He was a body builder which is pretty cool and he is a pretty cool guy.  I am so sore today.  It was my first day and after we worked out I thought I was going to puke.  I haven't felt like that in oh I don't know forever.  The sad thing is we really didn't do anything crazy but I feel like I am going to die.  I guess its about time I get myself into the gym.
I really like my gym a lady from our new ward suggested it.  They have a nice lap pool and then they even have a kids section. I took Kade there yesterday to play and he loved it.  He chased a ball around the whole time.  I also like this gym because I can put Kade in their little day care for 2 hours.  Its great I can get an hour work out in and then take a shower and not be rushed.  He really likes it in there because there are lots of kids and balls and trucks. He really has been into trucks and balls these days.  He even says ball or kind of he and I know what he is talking about.  Its so cute.
So I am hoping to keep up my motivation to keep working I like how the teachers try to get to know you and tell you to work harder.  I have come to the realization that I work out so much harder when someone is telling me what to do.  Then I don't give up and now I can feel the difference.  Hopefully I can tone this body of mine up and get rid of the few baby pounds I have left.  I mean its been a year now time to get my butt moving.

Smoke anyone?  Oh really this picture is too much but you know chewing on crayons are so tasty.  I just love his face in this picture.  He really is a silly boy.
These pictures are from awhile ago but they make me laugh.  He has a ridiculous obsession with putting stuff on his head and around his neck.

Oh and other tid bit of information we are going to sign the last of the papers today!! We will be moving in next week!


5 comments:

Powers Fam said...

Finally! I can't wait until you get your keys. Our realtor had a sold sign she had us hold so she could take our pic in front of our door. What's your first project? Good luck with the trainer.

Sarah Jarvis said...

You need somebody to kick your butt in shape? Why did not you call me? Haha. Glad you found a gym you like! It really does make a difference. Jen and I will miss our favorite cheerleader tomorrow at the Salem Triathlon. Jen sure could have used some help with open water swimming. You need to come back and visit! Congrats on the house!

bjahlstrom said...

Congratulations on the house AND the gym! You are an inspiration.

Smart Helm said...

That dude is scary. Ya on the house!

Emily Nice said...

can't wait to see how you decorate it up! and I agree with Melanie about the scary guy but if it helps then way to go for it. Do you think you'll do some more sessions?