Friday, June 17, 2011

We are all updated!

Kade loves his new playroom and being reunited with his toys.  He was having so much fun pulling them all out.  The tent behind him is what my mom gave him for his birthday and he loves it

Oh the glasses have been found again and he loves them


Finding his old toys

Aunt Megan made him this fish hat for Christmas and he likes to sport it.

He likes to help me unpack the boxes

The other day I found him standing on top of this box with his hands on top of the balcony.  I think he was trying to climb up.  Good thing he cant.  Then he somehow got into this position and was whining I thought it was pretty funny and my camera was right there so he got a picture before i helped him.
Make sure to go back 3-4 posts I have been updating a lot tonight.  Alos if you want to see the picture more clear click on it.  Hopefully I can update more frequently.  We LOVE living here and LOVE our new home.  Come visit us!

2 comments:

Powers Fam said...

I love that you are all updated! Do you live super close to the beach, like it's in your town, or do you have to drive to it like us? We will definitely have to plan a visit up there when Cliff gets more time off!

Smart Helm said...

Unpacking is so much more fun than packing!